Thomas Marketing Consulting [TMC] is a full-service marketing and advertising firm specializing in social media marketing for business. Established in September 2009, TMC is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
TMC was founded with a focus on empowering local businesses with modern marketing strategies. Owner Jessica Thomas recognized the growing popularity of social media marketing and identified the opportunity to help companies grow their online presence through a wide range of services.
Our Leading Lady
Meet Jessica Thomas: a modern marketing specialist, a mom to two spoiled pups, an avid runner, world traveler, conversationalist, and owner of Thomas Marketing Consulting.
A graduate of the University of Florida (Go GATORS!), Jessica earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Advertising. During college, she trained in New York City and Paris, France, working on campaigns for Best Buy, Nikon, and Capital One. Upon her return to Jacksonville, Jessica was the Director of Client Relations at Advantage: The Resource for Small Business magazine.
Through extensive research and implementation, Jessica quickly became an expert in social media marketing and began TMC to assist local organizations in the creation and implementation of their own modern marketing strategies.
An active member in the community, Jessica has been involved in the following professional groups:
- Board Member & Communications Chair, The Jacksonville Regional Chamber of Commerce West Council
- Board Member & Area Meeting Coordinator, Women Business Owners of North Florida
- Board Member, The Child Cancer Fund
- Board Member, Cheryl Coleman Foundation for the Early Detection of Cancers
- Committee Member, The Gator Bowl Association
- Member, Marketing Task Force Jacksonville Women’s Business Center
- Member, Professional Women’s Council of the Chamber
- Member, South Council of the Chamber
- “Networking Best Practices” – The Beaches Division of the Jacksonville Regional Chamber of Commerce
- “How to Become a Social Media Rockstar” – University of Florida Ad Society
- “It’s Her Business” Conference for Girls – Keynote Speaker
- “Marketing 101″ Professional Development Course – Small Business Development Center at UNF
- “The Top 10 Strategies for a Successful LinkedIn Experience” – Professional Women’s Council University
- “Network Like a Rockstar” – IMPACTjax of the Jacksonville Regional Chamber of Commerce
- “Beyond the Business Card: Networking in the Digital Age” – IMPACTjax of the JRCoC
Morgan Rothenburg was born and raised in Tampa, Florida. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Advertising and Master of Arts in International Business from the University of Florida (Go GATORS!). She realized her passion for social media while interning at CitiSync, a start-up company in Gainesville, Florida. While completing her graduate degree, she studied abroad in Sydney, Australia and interned at IdeaWorks, an advertising agency specializing in retail. While at the agency, she worked on consumer promotions for LG Australia, Coates Hire and other various accounts.
She has 3 loves in her life; social media, Gator Football and Heinz Ketchup. An avid traveler, she has been to more than 10 countries and has gained an understanding of many unique cultures throughout the world. In January 2012 she accepted the position of Social Media Manager and in January of 2013 was promoted to Director of Client Services.
At TMC we strive to interject consistent positive energy into your brand’s marketing efforts. We do this through our culture of honor, our genuine concern for your brand, and our innovative techniques. Thank you for choosing TMC.